Stress-free, custom personal finance management for Seniors and their Families, and for Adults with Special Needs
who want objective, trusted perspective and advice that can help them reclaim time better spent with friends and family
ADULT CHILDREN OF SENIORS
who may be dealing with busy schedules, time zones, technology, or emotions, all while reshaping their lives to include support and advocacy for their parents
who require administrative services for their personal finances as well as other life challenges
Protect and manage your personal finances with Eddy & Schein.
Reduce stress. Ease your mind. Enjoy your life.
As much as we wish life were simpler, personal finances, household accounts, insurance, Medicare, and Social Security all have to be analyzed and managed in a timely manner.
Whether you’re on your own or being helped by family members, we can help you stay ahead of the layers of complexity inherent in your life.
LifeKeeping offers the important administrative services of bill paying and financial organization. But we go further, creating and managing clear and simple, personalized plans based on a full assessment of all the demands of life.
Another aspect of LikeKeeping is how we become a trusted partner for the adult children of seniors. We provide clear and concise reporting and help prepare documents and records for the tax, legal, estate planning, and financial professionals retained by seniors or their children.
Like all Eddy & Schein offerings, LifeKeeping is customized and managed to fit your needs.
Ask us about LifeKeeping.
This list of services is a starting point. We help determine which services will fit your needs and customize your personal finance organization and management plans.
Please click on each category to see the services lists, then give us a call.
Money management activities are performed digitally or manually, per your preference.
- Bill Paying
- Account Management – Checking, Savings, Credit Cards
- Detect, research, and resolve financial discrepancies
- Aid in preventing fraud and financial abuse
- Income/Expense Management
- Short- and long-term budgeting
- Personal balance sheets and expense reports
- Personal cash-flow analysis
- Spending priorities review
- Expense tracking
- Expense reduction options
- Debt-reduction strategies
- Creditor negotiation
- Organize Personal and Financial Documents
- Assist with Correspondence
- Assemble Documents and Reports
- Track and Record
- Tax deductions
- Paid taxes
- Medical payments and benefit reimbursements
- Charitable donations, including multi-year pledges
- Cost basis of assets
- Research, Review, Document, and Troubleshoot
- Retirement accounts
- Social Security benefits and payments
- Eligibility for government programs
- Medicaid benefits
- Veterans benefits
- Holocaust survivor pension
- Analyze income and assets for estate planning
- Asset Recovery
- Identify and redeem unclaimed funds
- Access old safe deposit boxes
- Plan and Policy Assessment
- Decipher policies and other documents
- Review existing plans – Medicare, supplemental, and prescription
- Apply for new/additional policies
- Prepare records and financial analysis for Medicaid applications
- Interface and Advocate
- Medicare and Medicaid
- Private insurance companies
- Prior authorization departments
- Pharmacy benefit managers
- Specialty pharmacies
- Medical billers
- Claims Assistance
- Submit and follow-up claims
- Verify and track reimbursements
- Appeal denials
- Manage long-term care and catastrophic insurance claims
- Referrals and Coordination
- Investment Advisors
- Financial Planners
- Mortgage Lenders & Reverse Mortgage Officers
- Insurance Brokers and Appraisers
- Realtors and Escrow Services
- Geriatric Care Managers
- Professional Organizers
- Funeral and Cremation Directors
- Downsize and work with professional organizers
- Coordinate with move managers
- Medical and geriatric care management planning
- Transportation and companionship management
- Assist with home health aide selection
- Analyze home health care payment options
- Advise about household employee payroll requirements
- Act as executor
- Identify beneficiaries
- Support executors/small estate administrators with financial organization
- Collaborate with attorneys
- Marshal assets
- Identify and access unclaimed funds and old safe deposit boxes
- Catalog artwork, antiques, treasures, etc.
- Facilitate appraisals and sales of valuables, such as artwork, jewelry, and property