Unique personal finance management and administration services for Active Retirees and Busy High-Net-Worth Individuals
Active Retirees and People with Affluent Lifestyles
who could spend more time enjoying their lives if they had someone to deal with their personal finance management and other life administration
of All Ages
whose active lifestyles and time demands require trusted, personalized administration and multi-account management beyond that of a personal assistant
Enjoy the life you planned.
We’ll handle the details.
Security. Transparency. Stability.
For busy people, managing the financial complexity of multiple households, giving and charitable activities, health insurance claims, to name a few, is too often paid in the most expensive currency of all – time.
Whether you’re still building your dreams or are enjoying an active retirement, making the most of your time is easier with a trusted, agile resource responsive to your specific needs.
Eddy & Schein becomes your personal financial concierge — bonded, certified, and financially astute — making sure that everything that needs to be handled is under control.
Stay focused on what matters most to you without anything slipping through the cracks.
Like all Eddy & Schein offerings,
LifePace is customized and managed to fit your needs.
Ask us about LifePace.
This list of services is a starting point. We help determine which services will fit your needs and customize your personal finance organization and management plans.
Please click on each category to see all our Services.
Then give us a call.
Money management activities are performed digitally or manually, per your preference.
- Bill Paying
- Account Management
- Checking and savings accounts
- Credit card accounts
- Detect, research, and resolve financial discrepancies
- Aid in preventing fraud and financial abuse
- Income/Expense Management
- Short- and long-term budgeting
- Personal balance sheets and expense reports
- Personal cash-flow analysis
- Review and rank spending priorities
- Expense tracking
- Identify expense reduction options
- Review employee benefits
- Organize Personal and Financial Documents
- Assemble Documents and Reports
- Track and Record
- Tax deductions
- Paid taxes
- Medical payments and benefit reimbursements
- Charitable donations, including multi-year pledges
- Cost basis of assets
- Asset Recovery
- Identify and redeem unclaimed funds
- Access old safe deposit boxes
- Plan and Policy Assessment
- Decipher policies and other documents
- Review existing plans
- Apply for new/additional policies
- Interface and Advocate
- Private insurance companies
- Medical billers
- Claims Assistance
- Submit claims
- Appeal denials
- Track reimbursements
- Manage long-term care and catastrophic insurance claims
- Referrals and Coordination
- Investment Advisors
- Financial Planners
- Mortgage Lenders
- Insurance Brokers and Appraisers
- Realtors and Escrow Services
- Professional Organizers
- Facilitate appraisals and sales of valuables, such as artwork, jewelry, and property
- Family archives
- Events and holiday preparation
- Travel preparation
- Catalog artwork, antiques, treasures, etc.
- Household organization & downsizing